This is a guest post from Zara who lives across the pond in the UK. Thanks Zara! Do you feel like it’s the healthy and fit people who are always recognized? Many people focus on their waistlines, double chin, flabby arms and feel low. Being unhappy will not get you fit. Doing something about it will! Have faith and start motivating yourself. Here are five great ways to motivate yourself to exercise.
1. Set goals: Do you want to become slim and feel great? Then you need to set fitness goals and work towards them. Setting powerful goals can bring back your “golden days.” Create new ideologies and work towards the target. Set your aim to acquire a fit physique with the weight you desire. When you reach your goal, try setting another and achieve it. So, start your exercise today and be thankful to yourself.
2. Surround yourself with fitness equipment and fit friends: Get some fitness equipment and find people to work out with. Keep the fitness equipment in plain sight. Consider having a trainer as a partner to help you stay motivated. Ask your trainer, or even your fit friends, for suggestions. The more support you can find, the more likely your are to stay motivated.
3. Look at old photos: Do you have old photos where you are a weight you would like to get back to? This is one which can work very quickly. Check those photos and aim to regain the same body and charm in your face. Do you have some clothes that no longer fit? Perhaps create a goal to get back into those clothes. This idea can help you everyday to be inspired to achieve your goals.
4. Compete with a friend: Do you have a buddy or office colleague that is slim, looks younger, and makes you feel jealous? Instead of feeling jealous, compete with her taking it as a challenge. This may help you concentrate on your workouts just a bit more.
5. Prepare a daily workout schedule: Put alarms, mobile reminders, paste a chart in front of your door, anything you can to keep your reminded of your goals. Create a schedule so you know what workouts you will do each day. If you don’t have a planned workout, aim to move more throughout the day in other ways. For example, take the stairs instead of the elevator, walk while you talk on the phone, walk to a local shop instead of driving. Continued movement will have long term health benefits.
If you want be fit, follow these tips to feel younger, stronger, and healthier.
About the Author:
This guest post is contributed by Zara, who is typically a financial guest blogger. At present, she is focusing on ppi claims in the UK. You can also catch her @financeport on Twitter.