Are you a pizza lover? Are you the premiere chef in your kitchen? Do you like to toast tantalizing treats for your family and friends? Have you ever made English muffin pizzas? What are your secrets for a great home made English muffin pizza?
What are your Pizza Secrets?
Do you toast your English muffin before you melt the cheese? Use olive oil, tomato sauce or another great base? Do you bake or broil? What spices do you use?
Bays English Muffin pizzas are super easy to make and delicious. Just grab your favorite toppings, pour on some sauce and get toasting. Bays makes it easy, delicious and fun. The best part is that everyone in the family can create their own pizza masterpiece using Bays English Muffins as a blank canvas. So, you too can be a Pizza Genius!
Enter the Sweepstakes
Click on this link facebook.com/baysenglishmuffins to enter every day for a chance to WIN a countertop Pizza Maker Oven and two packages of Bays. Enter and share why you are a Bays Pizza Genius from February 27– March 18, 2017. The official rules are located at bays.com. There’s no purchase necessary.
New Bays English Muffins Pizza Recipes
Want to start cooking your Bays Pizza Muffins today? There are some delicious new pizza recipes at www.bays.com:
- BBQ Chicken Pizza – Make this family friendly meal any night of the week
- Gorgonzola Pear Pizza – Try this Italian flavor combo anytime
- Pizza Margherita– Freshen up a classic with select ingredients
- Shitake Mushroom Herb Pizza–Dress up your Bays with this elegant recipe for dinner
- Southwest Shrimp Bacon Pineapple Pizza –Fire up the fresh taste of a Hawaiian pizza
- Fig Prosciutto Arugula Pizza– Make mouths water with this sweet and salty show stopper
Watch this video and you will see how easy it is to be a Bays Pizza Genius!
There are four varieties of Bays English Muffins: Original, Honey Wheat, Sourdough and Multi-Grain. You can find them in your grocer’s refrigerated case next to the eggs. They’re great to always have on-hand for a quick meal or snack!