One of my absolutely favorite things is to review athletic shoes. I was thrilled to be contacted by Skechers to try their new Skech-Air Inspires. These shoes are not only stylish, but amazingly comfortable. The air “bubbles” in the bottom of the shoe are like walking on little pillows. The feel soft, yet supportive.
My favorite Features:
- Skech-Knit Mesh unique one piece fabric upper
- Nearly seamless design for streamlined style and comfort
- Open mesh panels for cooling effect
- Stabilizing mesh panels at toe, heel and sides
- Memory Foam ultra soft insole for instant comfort
- Shock absorbing supportive midsole layer
- Flex groove midsole designed to provide support and flexibility
- Air cushioned Skech-Air outsole with translucent air pocket cushion design
- Rubber traction outsole
I love how lightweight they are. I have picky feet where every little seem and bump tends to rub my foot and become easily annoying. The one piece mesh upper is fabulous to eliminate any of this discomfort. I also love the way the memory foam insole forms to my feet. I have been power walking in them around my neighborhood and doing some cross training as well.
These shoes are not only supportive and functional, they stylish as well. The black and pink are my favorite, but the Skech-Air Inspires come in a variety of color combinations. I think they are great for the gym, as well as jeans or other casual wear.
The shoes are incredibly comfortable and bouncy. They have helped me run without knee or foot soreness. If you want to feel like you are walking on air, look no further than the Skech-Air Inspire.
If you had to choose, what color combo do you like best? Have you tried Skechers shoes? What do you think?