I am very honored to receive the Liebster Award from my friend Janice at Fitness Cheerleader. Here is how this award works:
Here’s how the award works (aka here’s the rules):
- Each blogger posts 11 random facts about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
- Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award to/nominate
- Come up with 11 new questions to ask your nominees
- Go to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs!
11 Random Things About Me:
- I’m of a closet dancer. I don’t dance in the closet, but I love to dance at home even though I am shy on a public dance floor.
- Since there were so many Jennifer’s in my generation, I was often called by my last name.
- I always wanted to work in fashion or fashion magazines. I used to cover my walls from ceiling to floor with my favorite fashion photography.
- I ran the Honolulu Marathon in 2000. It was likely my first and last, but I’d like to try for a half marathon.
- Although I am from the northeast. I lived in Seattle for 15 years. I am back east now, but I do miss the Pacific Northwest. So lovely out there.
- I don’t drink much, but when I do, I love a good Cosmopolitan.
- I won $1000 for my body transformation with P90X. If you search P90X before and after photos, my photos are typically in the top 2 rows on the list.
- I admit it, I love reality TV. My favorites include Project Runway, Biggest Loser and The Voice.
- I traveled to Australia and New Zealand for 8 weeks by myself.
- My father was a New York City Police officer so I grew up with lots of cool cop stories.
- As a former New Yorker, the things I always get when I visit are a bagel, pizza, black & white cookie and cheesecake. Visits to NY are obviously not very healthy for me. LOL!
Janice’s questions for me:
- What was the first sport that you played? – I did gymnastics for a while when I was younger.
- What’s your favorite song to workout to? – Moves Like Jagger
- Are you a cardio or a weight junkie? – I like to blend the two
- What is one thing that you would like to do better? – Socialize with people local to me and not just on the web. It’s so hard to find time beyond family time.
- What is the one thing that you do really well? – Connecting with people online
- Are you a back, side or front sleeper? – Side
- Do you workout in the morning? night? or other? Typically morning or afternoon.
- What do you do when you aren’t working out or blogging? Other than cleaning the house, laundry, dishes? Not much.
- Who is your celebrity crush? ie: Who would you like to workout with? Adam Levine. He could teach me some great yoga moves.
- How many burpees can you do in a row? (Yes – you have to do as many as you can and report back to me). I hate you! I can currently do about 20 with good form if I am not combining the with other workout moves.
- Can you touch your toes? – Yes
11 Random Questions for the Bloggers I’ve Tagged:
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you were a super hero, what powers would you have?
- Where is the furthest that you have ever travelled?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
- Have you ever met a celebrity? If so, who? If not, who would you like to meet?
- What is your favorite type of workout?
- Other than your own, what is one of your other favorite blogs?
- Do you prefer baths or showers?
- Sunrises or Sunsets?
- How many pushups can you do? On your toes or knees?
And now to tag 11 bloggers
- Tamara @ http://fitknitchick.com/
- Missy @ http://mistransformation.wordpress.com/
- Megan @ http://www.mnmspecial.com/
- Anjanette @ http://mommayoungathome.com/
- Lydia @ http://www.clutteredgenius.com/
- Ashley @ http://www.teachablemommy.com/
- Krissy @ http://allinadaysworkblog.com/
- Amanda @ http://allinadaysworkblog.com/
- Dawn @ http://www.bareitallfitness.com/
- Melissa @ http://www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com/
- Gigi @ http://gigieatscelebrities.com/