Having my favorite fitness gear is essential for getting in a great workout. I’ve put together a collection of some of my newest items for a trip to check out the Planet Fitness near me.
Here are my top 5 gym bag essentials:
- Colorful exercise clothes – I find that being colorful helps lift my spirits to get in a good workout.
- A killer pair of sneakers – A good pair of sneakers that provide appropriate support for your chosen workout are super important. Cross-trainers are often good for a variety of exercises. I love running shoes for treadmill and cardio workouts.
- A baseball cap – So, you had a great workout, but now you need to dash to pick up the kids or the grocery store. If you don’t want to be caught having a major bad hair day never leave home without a back-up ball cap in your gym bag.
- Water bottle – a large water bottle is perfect for keeping properly hydrated. I like to mix in some fresh fruit to give my plain water a flavorful boost!
- Towel – I like having a personal towel to dry off sweat and for floor exercises.
What I love about Planet Fitness is that it fosters a Judgement Free Zone®. I hate pushy sales people or feeling intimidated by a new gym environment. The welcoming environment at Planet Fitness is just what I’m looking for. They focus on general fitness for “every day people,” not fitness fanatics or body builders.
Many of the clubs are even open and staffed 24/7 so you can get in a workout any time of day or night. Unlimited fitness training is even included in all memberships. How cool is that?
With more than 1,000 locations nationwide, there is likely a Planet Fitness in your area. To find a club near you, visit this link.
For only $19.99 a month, you can get the PF Black Card®, which includes these additional amenities:
- Bring a guest every day – Yes! No extra charge for a workout buddy!
- Access to all 1,000 clubs – no excuses when you travel!
- Use of massage chairs and beds and MORE!
One of my favorite features at Planet Fitness is their online community called “Planet of Triumphs.” Here, members support one another, celebrate their accomplishments, and share inspirational stories. At Planet Fitness, “everyone belongs,” so they want members to share achievements both big and small.
I can’t wait to try the Planet Fitness circuit training workouts. Members get a full workout in 12 or 30 minutes. The circuits combine strength and cardio, and operate on a red light / green light system. No excuses if you are short on time!
On April 4 Planet Fitness is having a great ONE DAY SALE! Join for only $1 down and $10 a month with no commitment. Or if you prefer the PF Black Card, you can take advantage of that membership and its additional perks for $1 down and then $19.99 per month.
They made a link just for my followers so you can sign up to enter your email for a reminder. Click here to enter it!
What are your favorite gym bag essentials?