Keeping healthy is not always easy. It’s making daily choices that are better for your body. Orchard Valley Harvest wants to help you be healthier with your snacking choices. They are proud to announce the arrival of their mini stand up bags in the produce section of Market Basket stores throughout the metro Boston area.
The Orchard Valley Harvest mini stand up bags help make delicious snacks more convenient for on-the-go consumers with an active lifestyle. Their delicious choices provide a healthier alternative to other impulse purchases like chips or candy. Whether it’s for added protein or to satisfy a sweet tooth, minis are the perfect grab-and-go snack choice. Keep them in your car, desk drawer, and purse or gym bag to fight off hunger or a quick energy boost.
Minis are available in the following varieties:
- Dark Chocolate Almonds
- Cranberry Almond Cashew Trail Mix
- Chocolate Raisin Nut Trail Mix
- Cashew Halves & Pieces
- Roasted Salted Almonds
- Whole Natural Almonds
- Dry Roasted Pistachios
I absolutely LOVE the dark chocolate Almonds, but all of the varieties are really good. Here are some tips for minimizing unhealthy eating:
- Exercise: Exercise (even a brisk walk) helps curb your appetite. It can even cause you to crave healthy foods.
- Distraction: Did you know that cravings will usually disappear after 2 minutes? Walk away from the fridge or snack cabinet and focus your attention on something else.
- Don’t Skip Meals: The large majority of people who struggle with late-night eating are those who skip meals or don’t eat balanced meals during the day. Try to be consistent.
- Change your nighttime schedule. Make it a goal not to eat at least two hours before your bedtime. You will sleep better and wake up with a healthy hunger for breakfast.
- Close the Fridge: Put a sign on your fridge: “Closed after dinner.” Drink water or tea to help minimize cravings.
- Brush your teeth right after dinner to get the taste of food out of your mouth and to make the statement” “I’m done eating!”
- No eating while multitasking: Eat without engaging in any other activities like reading, watching TV, or sitting at the computer. Savor the food and you’ll be more conscious of portions.
Orchard Valley Harvest Prize Pack
To help celebrate this new Orchard Valley Harvest stand up snack packs arrival to Market Basket, they are offering a HUGE giveaway. Here’s what you can win:
- Variety of Orchard Valley Harvest minis
- $250 Market Basket Gift Card
- Define Bottle Water bottle
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband
That is one amazing giveaway! Enter and spread the word to your friends. Good luck!