Healthy Halloween treats really are a thing, and the kids really do love them. Don’t run away! It’s true! Over the years, healthy treats have become synonymous with boring treats, and they really aren’t the same thing.
Healthy Halloween Treats Alternatives
These healthy Halloween treats are full of flavor, fun, and they defintely won’t be boring. They’re the perfect alternative to traditional candy bars and hard candy offerings for the season.
Meals and Bites
- Non-Candy Halloween Lunchbox Snacks: All you need for most of these simple ideas is a black marker to decorate the packaging. They’re super cute and super easy.
- Four Spooky Kids Meals: These meal ideas will satisfy every kid.
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin Bites: These tasty little bites of pumpkin goodness are gluten, sugar, AND allergen-free.
- Frozen Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Snack Bites: Made with pumpkin puree, yogurt, and only 1 teaspoon of honey, these little bites are tasty and healthy.
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites: These adorable little pumpkin bites feature pecans, raising, almonds, and fruit for a tasty, healthy treat.
- Halloween Breakfast Bliss Balls: These spider-themed breakfast bites feature fruits and nuts for a healthy start to the day.
- Green Monster Muffins: Packed with pureed spinach, Greek yogurt, and featuring whole wheat flour, these muffins are delicious and healthy.
- Monster Apple Bites: Featuring apples, strawberries, and peanut butter, these are great healthy Halloween treats.
- Apple Mummies: These apple mummies are adorable, easy to make, and healthy.
- Frankenstein Kiwis: A little creative peeling is almost all that’s needed to make these snacks that focus on fruit and fun.
- Monster Fruit Cups: All you need are fruit, marshmallows, a clear plastic cup, and a black marker to may these super cute fruity snacks.
- Fruit Bat Skewers: These adorable fruit kabobs are a naturally sweet treat with a cute Halloween-themed topper.
- Halloween Spider Snack: This Halloween-themed variation of peanut butter celery boats features raisin “spiders” for a spooky theme.
- Monster Apple Donuts: These cute little “donuts” are easy to make, tasty, and so good for the kiddos.
- Spooky Spider Rice Cakes: Super healthy and super easy, these require 3 ingredients and minimal prep.
- Halloween Candy Corn Popcorn Hands: Popcorn is the star of this show, making it a great healthy snack.
- Caramel Apple Nachos: This super easy snack uses three ingredients. It doesn’t get easier than that!
- Easy Witch’s Fingers: This cute, healthy Halloween treat uses celery and any filling like peanut or nut butter, hummus, or ricotta cheese, and almond slivers.
- Clementine “Pumpkins”: All you need is a peeled clementine and a piece of celery to make these cute treats.
- Spiderweb Bananas: These are probably the easiest thing you’ll ever make. All you need is a banana and a black marker.
- Wormy Apples: These cute treats use apples, peanut butter, and cheese to make a healthy Halloween-themed treat.
- Vegan Pumpkin Tortilla: This vega recipe is super cute and easy to make.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ghosts: Adorable and easy, these “ghosts” are mostly strawberries with a thin coating of chocolate.
- Halloween Snack Collection for Kids: All four of the snacks found here are super easy to make. A few decorations make prepackaged foods Halloween masterpieces.
- Monster Mouths: These spookatcular monster mouths are made with apples, nut butter, and other fruits.
Cookies and Bars
- Grainless Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies: These delicious cookies have no grain and no sugar but still have all that great cookie sweetness kids love.
- Double Chocolate Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies: A healthier alternative to regular cookies, these chocolicious cookies have no flower which means fewer calories.
- Vegan Pumpkin Brownies: These tasty vegan brownies feature the classic Halloween flavor of pumpkin and have keto options to further reduce sugar.
- Halloween Spiderweb Cookies: These cookies are made with whole wheat flour and no refined sugar, making them a healthier, but still sweet Halloween treat.
- Halloween Dark Chocolate Cookies: These delicious cookies are made with whole wheat flour and sweetened with coconut sugar for a healthier profile.
Healthy Halloween Treats Worth the Time
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Muddy Buddies: These gluten-free muddy buddies are also sugar-free but full of all that great Muddy Buddy flavor kids love.
- Halloween Ghost Vanilla Donuts: These spooktacular donuts are made with whole wheat flour and sweetened with maple syrup or honey. They even have an added protein kick of Greek yogurt.
- Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Popsicles: This recipe containers gingersnap cookies, but it also contains lots of fiber from pumpkin puree and protein from Greek yogurt, making it a pick for healthy Halloween treats.
- Halloween Freakshakes: Featuring the goodness of fruit and Greek yogurt, these Freakshakes are winners.
- Witchy Guacamole: A great recipe for a party. This witchy guac is full of healthy fat.
- Roasted Halloween Vegetables: Veggies and Halloween cookie cutters are all you need to make these!
These Healthy Halloween Treats are Winners
From easy, decorated fruit cups to more involved dishes like peanut butter cup Muddy Buddies, you’ll find all kinds of deliciou healthy Halloween treats that the kids will love in the list above. Pick your favorite healthy Halloween treats and get ready for the kids to drool.
You might also like Easy Halloween Crafts for Kids