This is a great healthy side dish to add to any meal or even to eat as a healthy snack. I love the colors of the bell peppers and the flavors in this slaw.
Healthy Side Dish: Bell Pepper & Cabbage Slaw
Recipe Type: Side Dish
This is delicious as healthy side dish or even a yummy snack.
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium green (or yellow) bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Combine cabbage, bell peppers, onion, and vinegar in a large bowl; mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.