1. The Cup Song. Recently made famous in the movie “Pitch Perfect,” The Cup Song is actually a cover of Lulu and the Lampshade’s “When I’m Gone.” It’s become an obsession of many to recreate the song on YouTube. I am rather obsessed myself, but not able to share my own video since I am still quite pathetic. I LOVE this little girl. She is AMAZING! It’s been viewed nearly 4 million times so I am not the only one who is obsessed.
2. Decisions…decisions. I found 2 great roommates for the Fitness and Health Social Media Conference in Denver/Boulder at the end of September. I have also been accepted as a free Type-A Conference Volunteer. What to do? What to do? What would YOU do?
3. My daughter and I will be running The Splash of Color race in my area. It’s a smaller version of Color Me Rad. We are looking forward to looking like this:
4. My favorite blog posts of the week is from my friend Toni Church about creating a vision board. Do you have one? I need to work on mine. And from BurntApple.com, 101 Summer Activities for Kids. This is going to be a great resource this summer. Go check it out.
5. Only 4 more weeks until Fitbloggin 13. Woo hoo! I can’t wait.