2018 New England International Auto Show
I’m thrilled to be heading back to the New England Auto show with A Girl’s Guide to Cars. Some terrific Boston Influencers will help share what we learn on January 11 for the media preview day. Follow along with the hashtags #HondaBostonAutoShow, #HondaClarity and #BostonAutoShow on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc. To get a feel for what to expect, check out my post from last year.
Introducing The Honda Clarity
We hope you will come to the event and visit our featured sponsor, Honda. They will be spotlighting their new plug-in hybrid, the Honda Clarity. Check out our giveaway for free tickets below!
The 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid comes in two Trim models, the Plug-In Hybrid and the Touring. Each model comes with an in-line 4-cylinder engine that generates 181 horsepower.
Key Plug-in Hybrid Features
- 47-mile all-electric range rating
- Electric + gas engine yields a 340-mile combined range.
- Honda Sensing active safety features, including lane keep assist, adaptive cruise control, road departure mitigation and crash mitigation systems
- Deceleration paddles on the steering wheel that, when pressed, feed engine power back into the battery
- 8-inch display audio touch screen
- LED headlights w/auto high beam: set-and-forget-it brights
Who is This Car For?
- Anyone looking for a hybrid with a bold, aerodynamic, sleek and sexy design
- Commuters, road trippers, and small or transitioning families
- Drivers who want to save money in their personal budget with the fuel economy of a hybrid
- Anyone who wants the peace of mind that comes with an environmentally responsible vehicle
- People who want a car that’s fun to drive!
Why Come to the Auto Show?
Car shoppers will find all the major auto companies and almost every car on the market now at these events. Even if you are not in the market for a car, it’s a fun event for the entire family. My kids love having a chance to sit in the cars and share their opinions on which cars are their favorites.
This Year’s Auto Show Info
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
Friday, January 12, 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday, January 13, 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday, January 14, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Monday, January 15, 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
*Box Office closes 1 hour prior to the end of the Show each day.
Children under 6 Free
Group Tickets (15 or more) – Click here for details on group ticket pricing
GIVEAWAY: Win Dinner and the Auto Show!
I’m hosting a giveaway in partnership with A Girl’s Guide to Cars. One grand prize winner will get a $100 gift card and 2 tickets for the Auto Show. 9 other winners will get a pair of tickets. Winner’s will be announced during our Twitter party that night January 11th at 8PM EST. Good luck!
Contest rules: Entries must be completed by midnight January 11, 2018. No purchase necessary; contest open only to US residents; winners will be notified by email by January 12, 2018. Winners MUST pick up tickets in person at the Boston Auto Show, Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, 415 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210 between January 11, 2018 and January 15, 2018. Winners may be asked to provide identification to receive their prize. Prize value $30 per prize, not exchangeable for cash or other items. Grand prize value is $130. A total of 10 pairs of tickets will be awarded and a total of 1 grand prize will be awarded.