It’s time once again to celebrate the close of another year and look forward to the year ahead. I hope you all have a wonderful beginning to the New Year. To help you celebrate, I’ve created this list of fun New Year’s Eve Cocktail Recipes. They are really fun for any time of year, but I found some extra festive options for New Year’s Eve. Enjoy!
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 2 oz Malibu Rum
- 2 oz Cream of Coconut
- 1/4 oz Blue Curacao
Shake well and pour into a martini glass. Decorate the rim, line the rim with some honey and roll the rim in coconut.
- 2 oz barrel aged gin (alternatively, whiskey can be used)
- 1 oz pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz sweet vermouth
- 1/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 tablespoon fresh pomegranate seeds
1. In a glass with a few ice cubes, add the barrel aged gin, pomegranate juice, sweet vermouth, lemon juice, and bitters.
2. Stir for 10 seconds and strain into another glass.
3. Add the pomegranate seeds and enjoy!
- 4 T. Lime Juice
- 2 oz. white tequila
- 2 oz. Triple Sec
- 1 T. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 6 oz. brut champagne/sparkling wine
For Sugared Rims & Garnish:
- About 1 T. turbinado sugar (sugar in the raw)
- About 1 T. granulated sugar
- Lime wedges
Blue Sparkling Star
- 2 ounces orange infused vodka
- 2 ounces blue curaçao
Rim 2 champagne glasses with blue cocktail sugar.
Pour 1 ounce orange infused vodka into each of the prepared champagne glasses.
Pour 1 once blue curaçao into each into each of the prepared champagne glasses.
Top each glass with champagne