This delicious banana peach smoothie is a nutritious and delicious way to kick off your morning. Although this combination works best in a high-powered blender, such as a Vitamix or Blendtec, you can still achieve good results in a regular blender. The trick is to start with small enough pieces and add them a little at a time.
In addition to bananas and peaches, this recipe adds other immune-boosting ingredients like ginger, beets and cucumbers. It’s super refreshing!
This recipe calls for a golden beet because the coloring works well with the other ingredients. However, a red beet will work just as well, but it will change the color. Enjoy!
Banana Peach Breakfast Smoothie
Note: Blending time and techniques will vary depending on your blender.
Servings: 2 smoothies
Total Prep Time: 15 minutes
8 oz. water
½” piece of ginger root, peeled
3 T. fresh lime juice
1 fresh banana, peeled and cut into chunks
1 small golden beet, peeled and cut into chunks
2 stalks fresh celery, rinsed and cut into chunks
¼ medium cucumber, peeled
3-4 slices frozen peaches
6-8 ice cubes
Add all ingredients to blender and turn on to its lowest setting.
Gradually increase the speed and continue blending until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated into the smoothie.
Pour into a frosted, heavy glass and serve immediately.
Do you have a favorite Healthy smoothie?
You might also like:
All Natural Banana Peach Smoothie
- 8 oz. water
- ½ ” piece of ginger root peeled
- 3 T. fresh lime juice
- 1 fresh banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small golden beet peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 stalks fresh celery rinsed and cut into chunks
- ¼ medium cucumber peeled
- 3-4 slices frozen peaches
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender and turn on to its lowest setting.
- Gradually increase the speed and continue blending until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated into the smoothie.
- Pour into a frosted, heavy glass and serve immediately.