Looking for some good grub for your Super Bowl, March Madness or other sports games? Look no further than these easy and delicious slow cooker beef sliders. I love the set it and forget it
With this recipe, you’ll even create your own mini Kaiser rolls. I miss the great rolls I used to get when I lived in New York so this brings back fond memories. With just a hint of butter, these sliders are pretty healthy too especially if you add a side salad. This is an easy one for guest to serve themselves too.
Slow Cooker Beef Sliders
2 Tbsp Butter
1 pound slides London Broil
2 cups Au Jus
- Place slides London Broil in a slow cooker/crockpo
- Pour in Au Ju
- Heat for 2 hours on high
- Melt butter and brush on top of rolls
- Dip buttered roll into caraway seeds and salt
- Place London Broil into rolls and drizzle with Au Jus
Do you have a favorite crockpot recipe? Have you ever made your own sliders? I highly recommend giving these a try.
Crockpot Beef Sliders
These sliders are perfect to serve when hosting any sporting event like the Super Bowl or March Madness games. So easy and delicious!
- Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup Caraway Seeds
- 1/8 cup Sea Salt
- 1 lb Sliced London Broil Deli
- 2 Cups Au Jus
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Place sliced London Broil into the crockpot.
- Pour in the Au Ju.
- Heat for 2 hours on high.
- Melt the butter and brush the butter on top of your rolls.
- Dip the buttered roll into the caraway seeds and salt.
- Once London Broil is heated, place on rolls.
- Serve with Au Jus from the crockpot and enjoy!