I am in denial that summer is coming to an end. I try to eat on my back deck as much as possible to enjoy the warm weather while it lasts. It can disappear pretty quickly up here in New England. I enjoy afternoon tea time with my lunch. I love to create fresh and healthy recipes for my lunches. For the summer, I often like fruit flavored ice tea. I headed to Walmart and selected the Lipton Raspberry Iced Tea Mix. Even though it’s a sweet tea, there are only 80 calories per serving. Gotta love that, right? My lunch recipes make for #TEAfifficPairs with an ice cold cup of Lipton Tea. For lunch, I decided to create a sautéed vegetable wrap with garlic aioli with a side of pasta salad. Everything I needed was super easy to find at Walmart. I picked up a Knorr Cheddar Broccoli Pasta Side and some Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise for the garlic aoli on my veggie wrap. I love that the Knorr Pasta Sides are so easy to make. It has all the ingredients in one package and only takes about 15 minutes to make. The Lipton Tea website also has some great ideas to inspire your tea choices and recipes. On the back of the Lipton Tea can was a recipe for a Wild Raspberry Slush. I decided to give that a try with my lunch. It was super simple. Lipton’s Wild Raspberry Slush
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup Lipton Raspberry Ice Tea Mix
- 1 cup ice
- Blend and enjoy!
- 1 lb assorted fresh vegetables (like red peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, etc.)
- 1/2-1 Tspb. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann’s Light Mayonnnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Lavash Breads (I went with flax, oat bran and whole wheat variety)
- Mixed greens
- Pepper to taste
- Cook vegetables in 12 inch pan with olive oil over medium heat. Stir occasionally, until tender. About 6 minutes. Add a bit of pepper if you’d like.
- Combine Mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic and pepper in a small bowl.
- Evenly spread aioli mixture on Lavash Bread to create a thin layer.
- Lay mixed greens in one layer then vegetables.
- Roll, cut and enjoy!
Do you enjoy ice tea in the summer? Do you have a regular tea time?
Get inspired to create your own #TEArrificPairs with Lipton Tea at Walmart. Get some inspiration on the Lipton #TeaRifficPairs Pinterest board. Use the #TEArifficPairs and #CollectiveBias hashtags to find more great ideas and blog posts as well.