Ever feel like you are spending way too much money on practically everything in your life? Well, you are not the only one. We can all use some tips on how to save money in various ways.
I consulted some of my favorite blogging experts to share their tips on saving money on a variety of topics. I hope this compilation of tips will help keep a few more dollars in your bank account this year. Enjoy!
How to Save Money on Food, Kids, Travel, and More!
- Saving Money on Holiday Shopping is a great post to help you think about the folks on your list throughout the year.
- Need some new clothes? Lillie at Around The World “L” has great tips to save and get a new wardrobe.
- Want to save money at certain retailers? Here are some tips on how to save at Target.
- A great way to save money on your weekly grocery bill is by planning your meals.
- Buying healthy foods does not have to break the back. Here are some great tips from Real Food Real Deals.
- Here are even more tips on saving at the grocery store without even using coupons. Cool!
- Having a baby? Sunshine and Sippy Cups has great tips to bring up baby on a budget.
- Did you know that you can get a ton of free stuff for your birthday? Here is a list of 100 birthday freebies. WOW!
- Here’s 6 tips to help you save money when eating out.
- Have family travel in your future? Here are some great tips on saving money on hotel rooms.
- Here is a great one that most of us need. How to save money on gas an improve fuel efficiency.
DIY at Home
- Here are some great tips on how to save money pampering yourself at home. Ahhhh! Just the idea of saving money makes me feel more relaxed.