What is on your list of travel essentials? I’ve found a new must-have item. It’s the Kelly Moore Bag. Kelly solved the need for busy moms like me who often had to carry purses, diaper bags, camera bags and more. Finding nothing on the market to satisfy her needs, she decided to create one bag that could do it all.
I was given the opportunity to try the Libby bag and I LOVE IT!!! This bag is named after Kelly’s friend Libby who tested the bag for 9 months to help make it the best it can be. I recently took this bag on a trip to the Bahamas. It was perfect to keep me organized. It easily carried everything I needed each day. I love that there are adjustable compartments and that it’s eco-friendly vegan leather.
Kelly Moore has bags for women, men, professional photographers, students, bags that will carry cameras and lenses, laptops, iPads, baby gear, and just about anything else you can dream up to put in your bag! They say “We create beautiful bags that will protect your stuff and will keep you organized.” I totally agree! Here are some ideas of how you might organize the Libby bag:
I used a combination similar to the top photo with my camera, laptop, drinks, books, etc. Probably the best way to see the Libby bag in action is through Kelly’s video. Check it out!
- 1 – laptop divider – Will hold up to a 15″ laptop
- 5- padded, removable, adjustable dividers
- Exterior walls & bottom of the bag are padded
- 2 – over the shoulder straps(11″ height)
- 1 – removable long messenger strap ( up to 56″)
- Made of water resistant, man-made materials
- Black/Lavender/Sapphire/Grey – Silver Hardware, Caramel/Kelly Green/Orange – Antiqued Brass Hardware
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Shoulder Pad
- Will hold up to a 10″ lens
- Will hold a pro body or standard body with grip
- Will hold a camera body with lens attached
I’m so excited to offer my readers a chance to win this wonderful bag. Believe me, you are going to love it! Simply enter the Rafflecopter and hop around to the other great giveaways too. This giveaway hop is hosted by the wonderful gals at The Kids Did It and The Mommy Island. Good luck!