I’ve partnered with Dove to share my experience with the Dove Beauty Bar.
All opinions are 100% my own.
As a woman over 40, skin care is extra important to me. Keeping my skin feeling healthy and nourished helps minimize the signs of aging. I’ve long been a customer of Dove products. I love their deodorant and hair care products, but I’ve been using an ordinary soap brand for my body.
My Skin Needed Help
After a long, harsh winter in New England, my skin is screaming for help. Little did I know that my ordinary soap was making my skin worse. I’ve traded up from soap to the Dove Beauty Bar and I’m loving the results. In just a week, my skin feels softer and smoother. It looks more radiant and feels nourished.
Did you know?
- A recent Dove survey found that 86% of dermatologists report that the “squeaky clean” feeling means your skin might be stripped of the moisture and nutrients it needs.
- Unlike basic soap bars, Dove Beauty Bar gently but effectively cleanses, leaving soft, smooth skin.
- Dove Beauty Bar is sold at mass, food and drug retailers nationwide.
- Dove Beauty Bar is the #1 Dermatologist recommended.
Isn’t soap good enough?
Did you know that your skin is your largest organ so it’s super important to be conscious of what you’re cleansing your skin with? Let’s look at other ways Dove Beauty Bar is no ordinary soap.
- Soap does not cleanse, moisturize and protect. But, Dove Beauty Bar does all three!
- Their signature ¼ moisturizing cream with skin natural lipids helps replenish nutrients lost during the cleansing process
- Contains DEFI (Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate) – a unique blend of mild cleansers with a formula that leaves skin soft and smooth
Bonus Fun Fact: The iconic Dove Beauty Bar, with its superior, mild formula, has remained essentially unchanged since its launch in 1957 providing the same great care and beauty benefits to women for more than 60 years.
I don’t know why I have not been using the Dove Beauty Bar for years. Not only is it a great product, but it’s a great value for the entire family.
Treat your skin and trade-up to the Dove Beauty Bar. I can’t wait to hear what you think.
There is so much to learn about Dove Beauty Bar and you can find out a lot more here.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dove Beauty Bar.