Welcome to another Workout Wednesday. This week I’m sharing a great new program I am going to try. After an illness, I had a significant setback in my fitness. I’m using the 21 Day Fix to get back on track. Here are more details about this program:
Simple Fitness. Simple Eating. Fast Results.
21 Day Fix is an easy-to-follow nutrition and fitness program that makes losing weight so simple, you can see results fast—up to 15 pounds in just 21 days!
21 Day Fix takes all the guesswork out of weight loss. There’s no counting, no guessing, and no wondering. Just easy-to-follow portion control and one 30-minute workout per day. That’s all.
In 21 days, you could get beach-ready for a vacation. Look drop-dead great at your upcoming reunion. Or jump-start a major weight-loss goal. It’s simple, it’s fast, and it works. So stop wasting time on diets that don’t get results. If you’re ready to get serious, 21 Day Fix can help you lose the weight. I hope you’ll join me and try 21 Day Fix too! When you buy through me, you get bonus workouts and I’ll be your free fitness coach too!
Featured WW Blogger
From last week’s linkup, I’ve decided to feature A Pace of Balance. She posted a great Kettlebell workout last week. I lover her Ryan Gosling photo to go along with it too! Great eye candy as motivation.
Workout Wednesday Linkup Details
About the WOW Link Up:
The purpose of this link up party is to mix and mingle and support each other’s sites by visiting, subscribing and/or leaving a comment. Please do not drop a link here, disappear and not follow through by visiting other party goers’ sites. We are linking up blog posts, Google+ posts or Facebook posts related to FITNESS, RUNNING, HEALTH or WELLNESS.
1. Follow, Like and Subscribe to your hostesses and co-hostesses.
2. Don’t be a wallflower. Please show some comment love and support to other party goers of this link up by visiting their blogs and either leave a comment on a post, subscribe or both! Visit at least 5 others who have joined the party.
3. Invite your like-minded friends! We love finding and reading new blogs so spread the word so we can increase the size of our parties every week until we make the walls sweat!!!!
We party hard!
4. Use hashtag #wowlinkup when you comment on someone’s post for easy identification.
5. Last but definitely not least, HAVE FUN! This IS a party.
GRAB OUR BADGE CODE
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/?page_id=5741? title=”Femme Fitale Fit Club”><img src=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/10411245605_4348135958_m.jpg” alt=”Femme Fitale Fit Club” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>