The featured blogger from last week’s link is Irene from Be Buff Fitness. Go check her out. She has such an inspiring story.
Workout Wednesday Linkup Details
Link Up Creators and Main Hosts:
Diatta Harris of Femme Fitale Fit Club &
Sheila Simmons of The Frugal Exerciser.
Follow me and our other co-hosts too!
Amanda (Eat Hard Work Hard) | Blog | Twitter | Insta
Natalie (Mean, Green, Clean Eating Teen)| Blog | Facebook | Twitt
Jenn (Comeback Momma) | Blog | Facebook | Twi
About the WOW Link Up:
The purpose of this link up party is to mix and mingle and support each other’s sites by visiting, subscribing and/or leaving a comment. Please do not drop a link here, disappear and not follow through by visiting other party goers’ sites. We are linking up blog posts, Google+ posts or Facebook posts related to FITNESS, RUNNING, HEALTH or WELLNESS.
1. Follow, Like and Subscribe to your hostesses and co-hostesses.
2. Don’t be a wallflower. Please show some comment love and support to other party goers of this link up by visiting their blogs and either leave a comment on a post, subscribe or both! Visit at least 5 others who have joined the party.
3. Invite your like-minded friends! We love finding and reading new blogs so spread the word so we can increase the size of our parties every week until we make the walls sweat!!!!
We party hard!
4. Use hashtag #wowlinkup when you comment on someone’s post for easy identification.
5. Last but definitely not least, HAVE FUN! This IS a party.
GRAB OUR BADGE CODE
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/?page_id=5741? title=”Femme Fitale Fit Club”><img src=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/10411245605_4348135958_m.jpg” alt=”Femme Fitale Fit Club” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>
I want to share this with a lady I met at the grocery store, she said her blood pressure was out of control. I told her to make sure she takes her meds and to start a walking program. I mentioned mediation but your video would be helpful. I will send her this video via email. Visiting from the #wowlinkup
Looking good girl! I love the layout of your blog, so nice.
I’ve tried meditating but it’s so hard for me!
Love meditation! I always do one at the end of my Pilates classes and you can download a sample of it on my blog 🙂 I’d love to hear what you think of it!
I need to meditate more and get some quiet ME time. It rarely happens other than running outside at 5 am with my running boo’s. We all seem to struggle with sugar consumption. I like ice cream and can avoid the other stuff pretty easily. I have to keep the ice cream out of the house. #wowlinkup
Thanks for sharing, Jenn! I know meditation is really good for you but I’m terrible at it and definitely need to work on fitting it in so this is great! #wowlinkup