Welcome to another Workout Wednesday. Today I’ve decided to highlight 5 of my favorite fitness blogs.
Tamara Grand runs a terrific blog Fitknitchick about all things fitness with a little knitting thrown in on the side. She also runs fitness groups for women over 40. She provides excellent advice and her workout videos are great too. I recommend signing up for her newsletter for some great weekly tips.
Lisa Johnson Fitness
Lisa is local to me in Brookline, MA. She is a Pilates expert who also provides excellent fitness advice. She even has two Pilates workout DVDs of her own. She has great tips about fitness, nutrition and just everyday life. I love her insights and she’s just fun to read. Check out LisaJohnsonFitness.com
Not only does Carla provide great advice, she is absolutely hysterical to read! A pioneer in the blogging world, she has been at it since 2001 (wow!). Her blog used to be MizFitOnline before she rebranded under her own name. Go say hi to Carla, you’ll be glad you did.
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Margo (AKA Brooklyn Fit Chick) is terrific. She provides some excellent reviews on all things fitness. I really enjoy her monthly reviews of fitness magazines like Self, Health, Shape, etc. Her review videos are great too and she often has awesome giveaways. Go check her out.
Running Living Loving
Toni and Running Living Loving is the real deal. She spreads her love of running with the world and is a great inspiration to all working moms. She also has some excellent reviews and giveaways. If you want to be inspired and learn more about running, definitely check out Running Living Loving.
Featured WW Blogger
From last week’s linkup, I’ve decided to feature D of A Different D. She’s got some great fitness tips so go check her out!
Workout Wednesday Linkup Details
About the WOW Link Up:
The purpose of this link up party is to mix and mingle and support each other’s sites by visiting, subscribing and/or leaving a comment. Please do not drop a link here, disappear and not follow through by visiting other party goers’ sites. We are linking up blog posts, Google+ posts or Facebook posts related to FITNESS, RUNNING, HEALTH or WELLNESS.
1. Follow, Like and Subscribe to your hostesses and co-hostesses.
2. Don’t be a wallflower. Please show some comment love and support to other party goers of this link up by visiting their blogs and either leave a comment on a post, subscribe or both! Visit at least 5 others who have joined the party.
3. Invite your like-minded friends! We love finding and reading new blogs so spread the word so we can increase the size of our parties every week until we make the walls sweat!!!!
We party hard!
4. Use hashtag #wowlinkup when you comment on someone’s post for easy identification.
5. Last but definitely not least, HAVE FUN! This IS a party.
GRAB OUR BADGE CODE
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/?page_id=5741? title=”Femme Fitale Fit Club”><img src=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/10411245605_4348135958_m.jpg” alt=”Femme Fitale Fit Club” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>