The featured blogger from last week’s link-up is Lindsay from Broke and Bougie. She wrote a great post about how to run with your dog. These are great tips for me to train our 11 month old pup to start learning to run with me.
Workout Wednesday Linkup Details
About the WOW Link Up:
The purpose of this link up party is to mix and mingle and support each other’s sites by visiting, subscribing and/or leaving a comment. Please do not drop a link here, disappear and not follow through by visiting other party goers’ sites. We are linking up blog posts, Google+ posts or Facebook posts related to FITNESS, RUNNING, HEALTH or WELLNESS.
1. Follow, Like and Subscribe to your hostesses and co-hostesses.
2. Don’t be a wallflower. Please show some comment love and support to other party goers of this link up by visiting their blogs and either leave a comment on a post, subscribe or both! Visit at least 5 others who have joined the party.
3. Invite your like-minded friends! We love finding and reading new blogs so spread the word so we can increase the size of our parties every week until we make the walls sweat!!!!
We party hard!
4. Use hashtag #wowlinkup when you comment on someone’s post for easy identification.
5. Last but definitely not least, HAVE FUN! This IS a party.
GRAB OUR BADGE CODE
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/?page_id=5741? title=”Femme Fitale Fit Club”><img src=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/10411245605_4348135958_m.jpg” alt=”Femme Fitale Fit Club” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>