Welcome to this week’s Workout Wednesday. This week I’m sharing a fun workout from one of my guest bloggers. It’s a great workout you can do with you kids during a visit to your local playground.
The beauty of exercising in the park is you can get a full body work-out using just the playground equipment and the benches. If you would like to step it up a notch you can always bring a mat for abdominal work. Make sure, you also pack water, a towel, and hand sanitizer.
This week, I’m also featuring Maria from The Good Life Girl. Last week, she featured a great home kettle bell workout. She write about food and wine, healthy living and her dog. How cute! Stop by her blog and say hi.
Workout Wednesday Linkup Details
About the WOW Link Up:
The purpose of this link up party is to mix and mingle and support each other’s sites by visiting, subscribing and/or leaving a comment. Please do not drop a link here, disappear and not follow through by visiting other party goers’ sites. We are linking up blog posts, Google+ posts or Facebook posts related to FITNESS, RUNNING, HEALTH or WELLNESS.
1. Follow, Like and Subscribe to your hostesses and co-hostesses.
2. Don’t be a wallflower. Please show some comment love and support to other party goers of this link up by visiting their blogs and either leave a comment on a post, subscribe or both! Visit at least 5 others who have joined the party.
3. Invite your like-minded friends! We love finding and reading new blogs so spread the word so we can increase the size of our parties every week until we make the walls sweat!!!!
We party hard!
4. Use hashtag #wowlinkup when you comment on someone’s post for easy identification.
5. Last but definitely not least, HAVE FUN! This IS a party.
GRAB OUR BADGE CODE
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/?page_id=5741? title=”Femme Fitale Fit Club”><img src=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/10411245605_4348135958_m.jpg” alt=”Femme Fitale Fit Club” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>