Welcome to another Workout Wednesday. I’ve decided to start highlighting some other bloggers that create some great fitness content. This week, I’m featuring Amber Keinath who has recently created the Mama’s Gone Fit program. This month, she’s hosting a 30 Day Challenge with workouts that just take 4 minutes a day. She even has a printable workout calendar and YouTube Video. How cool is that? I met Amber online before she even had her baby. She’s come a long way and is inspiring other moms to get fit and healthy after baby. I highly recommend you check her out!
From Comeback Momma, check out my post regarding Plyometric Training from a few weeks ago. Have you tried this form of training? It’s a great calorie blaster!
Featured WOW Linkup Blogger
Each week, I’ll select a blog from the WOW link up. This week’s feature is SweshFit.com. Swesh Fit is a great site for some no-nonsense workouts that get it done in 15 minutes a day. Markita Staples is the founder of Swesh Fit. She is a certified personal trainer through the National Association of Sports Medicine with over 7 years of experience in the fitness industry. This month, she has a 30 Day Paleo Challenge going on. Hop on over and check it out!
WORKOUT WEDNESDAY LINKUP
In addition to me, the other co-hosts are:
About the WOW Link Up:
The purpose of this link up party is to mix and mingle and support each other’s sites by visiting, subscribing and/or leaving a comment. Please do not drop a link here, disappear and not follow through by visiting other party goers’ sites. We are linking up blog posts, Google+ posts or Facebook posts related to FITNESS, RUNNING, HEALTH or WELLNESS.
1. Follow, Like and Subscribe to your hostesses and co-hostesses:
Diatta Harris (Femme Fitale Fit Club)| Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Sheila Simmons (The Frugal Exerciser)| Twitter | Facebook |subscribe via GFC or email.
Amanda (Eat Hard Work Hard) | Blog | Twitter | Instagram
Natalie (Clean Eating Teen) | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Me – Jenn (Comeback Momma) | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
2. Don’t be a wallflower. Please show some comment love and support to other party goers of this link up by visiting their blogs and either leave a comment on a post, subscribe or both! Visit at least 5 others who have joined the party.
3. Invite your like-minded friends! We love finding and reading new blogs so spread the word so we can increase the size of our parties every week until we make the walls sweat!!!!
We party hard!
4. Use hashtag #wowlinkup when you comment on someone’s post for easy identification.
5. Last but definitely not least, HAVE FUN! This IS a party.
GRAB OUR BADGE CODE
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/?page_id=5741? title=”Femme Fitale Fit Club”><img src=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/10411245605_4348135958_m.jpg” alt=”Femme Fitale Fit Club” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>